Jason has a problem. He doesn’t remember anything before waking up on a school bus holding hands with a girl. Apparently she’s his girlfriend Piper, his best friend is a kid named Leo, and they’re all students in the Wilderness School, a boarding school for “bad kids.” What he did to end up here, Jason has no idea—except that everything seems very wrong.
Piper has a secret. Her father has been missing for three days, and her vivid nightmares reveal that he’s in terrible danger. Now her boyfriend doesn’t recognize her, and when a freak storm and strange creatures attack during a school field trip, she, Jason, and Leo are whisked away to someplace called Camp Half-Blood. What is going on?
Leo has a way with tools. His new cabin at Camp Half-Blood is filled with them. Seriously, the place beats Wilderness School hands down, with its weapons training, monsters, and fine-looking girls. What’s troubling is the curse everyone keeps talking about, and that a camper’s gone missing. Weirdest of all, his bunkmates insist they are all—including Leo—related to a god.
- #1 New York Times bestseller
- #1 USA Today bestseller
- #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller
- #1 Indiebound bestseller
- #1 UK bestseller
- Riordan's storytelling is as polished as ever, brimming with wit, action, and heart — his devotees won't be disappointed. Publishers Weekly
- Biographical Information on Rick Riordan
- The Lost Hero Discussion Guide
- Project Ideas
- Son of Neptune Literary Guide
- Origami-Style Cabin Letters
- Mark of Athena Discussion Guide
- Percy Jackson Word Problems
- Heroes of Olympus Series Guide
- Percy Posters
- Ten Signs You May Be a Half-Blood